PowerCADD 9.1.4 For Mac OS? X 10.10 Yosemite and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Yes PowerCADD version 9 (
9.1.4 Build 14 Dec 2015 or newer) is fully compatible with Mac OS 10.10 and 10.11
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. We recommend OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- As of Dec 15, 2015 PowerCADD 9.1.4 was issued as a free update for existing PowerCADD 9 users
Will PowerCADD Run in Mac OS? X 10.10 Yosemite?
- Yes However PowerCADD version 9 (
9.1.3or older is NOT recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- See this formal page on Engineered Softwares website for additional information (link)
Will PowerCADD Run in Mac OS? X 10.9 Mavericks?
- PowerCADD version 9 (
9.1.3or newer required)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (10.9.2 or newer recommended)
When I choose
Tool menu → Attach the resulting object isn't what I expected. Why?
- PowerCADD version 9 (9.1.3 or newer recommended)
- Mac OS? X (Mavericks version 10.9.2 or newer recommended)
About PowerCADD 9 Known Issues
Call them what you will: bugs, problems, nuances, glitches, whatever. Bottom line is there are going to be issues with any software. Sometimes it's a bug, sometimes is a change that affects existing users who upgrade. Anything we've confirmed as known issues with PowerCADD 9 is posted in this section of our PowerCADD 9 Learning Center