Purchasing or Upgrading PowerCADD
There are a few choices on where or how to purchase PowerCADD depending on where you are and what you're looking for.
Current PowerCADD users who want to
upgrade to the most current version:
- In the United States, all
upgradesare handled directly by Engineered Software , authors of PowerCADD.
- In Canada, all
upgradesare handled directly by PowerCADD Canada : Evoy & Associates , the national PowerCADD distributor in Canada.
- In other countries,
upgradesare handled by your your regional distributors .
PowerDWG Translator News
The PowerDWG Translator is bundled (included) with your purchase of PowerCADD. The PowerDWG Translator has a vastly improved, interactive, interface making for more accurate and efficient translations. Best of all, the translators now support file formats through AutoCAD 2010!.
purchasing PowerCADD for the first time:
- In the United States, you can purchase PowerCADD online from Engineered Software or contact Engineered Software to see if there have a local reseller near you.
We are an authorized reseller in Colorado. To learn more about the product, get a price quote or review specific questions about how PowerCADD might fit with your particular design workflow please email us for details
- 30 days of professional, personalized, support is included when you purchase from us
- we also offer discounted rates on our CADDcare Personalized Education & Support Services
- In Canada, contact PowerCADD Canada : Evoy & Associates for details
- In other countries, sales are handled by your your regional distributors .
Third party Libraries or other add-ons for PowerCADD:
Any third party add-ons or Libraries may be purchased from the same source as your new or upgraded version of PowerCADD. In some cases the authors may offer discounted prices for users upgrading from previous versions, and they may also offer free updates to current releases. Please check with the specific vendor, or your local reseller or distributor, for full details.
- Sequoia Air Authors of WildTOOLS
- Byte Size Studios Authors of Render Pak Libraries
- caddpower.com Libraries for Color Portfolio Vol.1 and other graphic libraries!
Do I buy an upgrade, update, or new version? We receive this question a lot so we'll clarify the terms here. Please reference the descriptions and links above for the appropriate contact information.
- Updates: These are incremental changes made to a release of PowerCADD and are free from Engineered Software either directly or through your regional distributor. For example, an update would be from PowerCADD version 8.1.0 to PowerCADD 8.1.1
- Upgrades: A product upgrade is from one full version of PowerCADD to another. For example you would upgrade from PowerCADD 8 to PowerCADD 9. Upgrades are not free; but they are purchased at a discounted price as compared to purchasing a full new copy for the first time.
- New Purchases: New users purchase product at normal retail prices as set by Engineered Software, your regional distributor, or local reseller. The price paid for a new copy is greater than the price paid for someone upgrading from an earlier version.